Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Little Computer

        My first time on computers was when I was in the 6th grade. My family and I only had one really old Toshiba. I think that was the brand but I do know for sure it was really old and it was beige. I did not know how to use it except to play solitaire and check my email. The only person that had my email address was my mom. She would send me random messages like, "I love you" and "You need to clean your room." Then I would write her back saying that I never got the email or that it was in a different language.
        
        My life then changed when I able to get my first AIM account. That was the "in" thing and I wanted to be apart of it. I had my first screen name and then it went downhill from there. Now I am addicted to computers and I am constantly on checking email and Facebook and Myspace and Twitter. I like to know all the latest news and gossip!

        So since I was in the 6th greade I have never been able to say no to computers.
NMims!

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry guys. I did not mean to highlight some of the blog white!

    Im sorry!

    ReplyDelete