Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

About Me!

Hello!

My name is Nicole M. Mims. All of high school I was called by my last name Mims. It does not matter to me what you call me: Nicole or Mims. PLEASE...not Nicky!

This semester I am pretty full. I am taking 15 credit hours. I know that it may seem like a lot but I am very confident that I will be ok.

My JTCC major is a transfer student. So I am taking Gen Ed.

I will transfer in a year to West Virginia University to study Athletic Training. I hope that I will one day work with a professional football team.

I enjoy being on Facebook, Myspace and Twitter. I also enjoy editing pictures and loading them.

I work at a place called X Zone which is a mentoring place for kids and young adults. They go there to get away and to talk to someone not in their family. They will talk to someone who will listen and relate to them and not judge them. I love my job!!!

I really enjoy hanging out with friends, singing, dancing, and just having a good time. I am very outgoing and I love to be spontaneous!

N.Mims

5 comments:

  1. Wow seems like we have a lot in common! I also love disney movies! I own almost all of them. Your job sounds so interesting, it sounds like such a good experience! how did you find it ? See ya in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo i know you haha...glad to be in class with you!...i think you will be a great trainer and i hope you do well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool that you want to be an athletic trainer. I am always on Facebook and Myspace too, I think a little bit too much :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I believe you'll go far in your future. I admire how you come off as such a hard worker because I wish I could be like that. This has NOTHING to do with your blog, but im super excited about having you in my classes; your a trip and seem like such a blast to be around. If only I met you sooner! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, WVU? I actually just transferred to here from there! I was there for just my freshman year though. Why do you want to go there?

    ReplyDelete